Tuesday 19 February 2019

I Got Talent book now in Amazon

I Got Talent book now in Amazon

I GOT TALENT: TOUCH YOUR DREAMS by FAIZ IBRAHIM
This book is a guide to any talented person who want to shine. This book is come after observation of the programs (got talent ) in many countries and how people succeed. This book will help you to sharpen your talent.Go and learn how to improve your talent and using your talent to get a better life. When you got talent you should use this talent in a way of enjoyment and success in the same time. This book will add a lot to your talent and personal skills.

I GOT TALENT: TOUCH YOUR DREAMS by FAIZ IBRAHIM

I watched a lot of videos about got talent, whether in Arab, USA, or Britain and other countries. It was a great experience and learning opportunities for me when I see such talented people from different ages and with various skills. I see many things every time I watch the videos. Whenever I watch it I go far away with my thoughts. I keep analyzing these people. I ask myself many questions to motivate and compare it with our lives and with people who we may know. I was wondering how they reach this level and how they obtain some great ideas. To summarize my thoughts about it, I came with an idea to write this book to share with you some lessons to improve yourself and reach whatever you want like the people we watched in these programs. I hope you will enjoy and learn from it. I wrote it in a very simple, motivated way as small chapters so you follow it and look at any other resources if you want more information to increase your knowledge. Now go and touch your dreams by getting the benefits and implement them in your life.Go and learn how to improve your talent and using your talent to get a better life. when you got talent you should use this talent in away of enjoyment and success in the same time. this book will add a lot to your talent and personal skills.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0788KDYM2/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_vHv0Bb3D71EZH